This Fund is for investors seeking:
• A fund modelled on Milford’s flagship Active Growth Fund
• An absolute return investment strategy
• A target return of the RBA cash rate + 5% p.a. over rolling 3 year periods.
• To preserve capital over rolling 3 year periods.
• Diversified exposure to primarily Australasian equities complemented by selective exposure to international equities, fixed interest securities and cash.
• A medium to high risk investmentFund Introduction Monthly Fact Sheet
William Curtayne, Portfolio Manager
William joined Milford in 2010 and has been working from Milford’s Sydney office since its establishment in 2014.
William is the Portfolio Manager of the Australian Absolute Growth Funds and the Milford Dynamic Funds. William is also Co- Manager of the flagship Milford Active Growth Fund.
William visits and speaks to hundreds of companies every year and conducts detailed financial analysis to uncover high quality investment ideas.
William has a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Auckland majoring in Finance and Economics, and is a CFA Charterholder.
Wayne Gentle, Chief Investment Officer & Head of Australian Investments
Wayne is the Chief Investment Officer at Milford and the Head of Australian Investments. He is the Portfolio Manager of the Australian Equities Wholesale, Trans-Tasman Equity and Australian Absolute Growth Funds. He has over 20 years’ experience in managing a diverse range of Australian equities portfolios. Prior to joining Milford, Wayne was Deputy Head of Australian Equities at Colonial First State Global Asset Management. Previously, Wayne held Senior Analyst and Deputy Head of Research roles with Allianz Global Investors, and spent 10 years with JP Morgan.
Wayne holds a Bachelor of Economics degree from Sydney University, a Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment from the Securities Institute of Australia.