This Fund is for investors seeking:
For Wholesale Investor use only
• A fund modelled on Milford’s flagship Active Growth Fund
• An absolute return investment strategy
• A target return of the RBA cash rate + 5% p.a. over rolling 3 year periods
• To preserve capital over rolling 3 year periods
• Diversified exposure to primarily Australasian equities complemented by selective exposure to international equities and cash
• A medium to high risk investmentFund Introduction Monthly Fact Sheet
William Curtayne, Portfolio Manager
William joined Milford in 2010 and is primarily based in Auckland after working in Milford’s Sydney office from its establishment in 2014 before returning to Auckland in 2021.
William focuses mainly on Australian equities as the Portfolio Manager of the Australian Absolute Growth Funds and the Milford Dynamic Funds. William is also Co- Manager of the flagship Milford Active Growth Fund.
William visits and speaks to hundreds of companies every year and conducts detailed financial analysis to uncover high quality investment ideas.
William has a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Auckland majoring in Finance and Economics, and is a CFA Charterholder.
Wayne Gentle, Chief Investment Officer & Executive Director
Wayne is the Chief Investment Officer at Milford and the Head of Australian Investments. He is the Co-Portfolio Manager of the Australian Equities Wholesale, Trans-Tasman Equity and Australian Absolute Growth Funds. He has over 25 years’ experience in managing a diverse range of Australian equities portfolios. Prior to joining Milford, Wayne was Deputy Head of Australian Equities at Colonial First State Global Asset Management. Previously, Wayne held Senior Analyst and Deputy Head of Research roles with Allianz Global Investors, and JP Morgan.
Wayne holds a Bachelor of Economics degree from Sydney University, a Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment from the Securities Institute of Australia, and is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.