Milford Private Wealth holds a current DIMS Licence and offers a fully discretionary service where Milford has the authority to buy and sell investments on behalf of the investor and, as such, Milford is accountable for the performance of each client portfolio. Clients have an Authorised Financial Adviser (AFA) who is responsible for establishing their risk profile and matching that to a suitable investment strategy. Each AFA works closely with Milford’s highly experienced Investment Committee, which sets Milford’s overall investment strategy.
We have a four-stage process to develop and manage client portfolios.
- Understand your specific needs
We work with you to understand your objectives, life stage, appetite for risk, and investment time horizon.
- Formulate an investment strategy
Taking into account your return expectations and risk tolerance, we recommend one of five actively managed model portfolios.
- Portfolio implementation
A Client Agreement is completed and supporting documentation is provided. Following this, funds are transferred and your client portfolio is created.
- Ongoing review
Portfolios are reviewed regularly through a combination of daily monitoring and monthly meetings focused on the tactical asset allocation of each portfolio. Client reviews and reporting are also conducted at least annually.
Key features of this service are:
- Personal client management
- Investment advice on a fully discretionary basis
- Access to Milford’s range of Unit Trust PIE Funds
- Full custody and security
- Online access to your portfolio
- Regular meetings with advisers to review the portfolio (as determined by you)
- Monthly Unit Trust PIE Funds Review
- Quarterly performance reporting
- Full tax reporting
If you would like to know more, please contact: