Private Wealth FAQs
What is Milford Private Wealth?
Milford Private Wealth Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Milford Asset Management Limited (Milford). Milford is an investment management company dedicated to protecting, managing and growing the wealth of New Zealanders. Milford Private Wealth Limited provides a discretionary investment management service and is licensed by the Financial Markets Authority.
Why choose Milford Private Wealth Management?
- Milford’s track record of consistently seeking to deliver superior investment returns.
- Discretionary investment management allows Milford to respond rapidly to changing economic and market conditions, opportunities and threats.
- Peace of mind; we do all the work, you don’t need to keep up with the markets and adjust your portfolio yourself.
- One-to-one relationship with a dedicated Authorised Financial Adviser (AFA) supported by portfolio associates, with face-to-face reviews, telephone and email contact.
What is included in the Private Wealth proposition?
- Initial meeting to fully understand your individual circumstances, needs, goals, investment time horizon and attitude to risk (fact finding).
- A considered investment approach, based around core risk/return profiles and your requirements for capital growth and/or income.
- Ongoing monitoring and adjustment of portfolios in accordance with tactical asset allocation which takes account of changing market conditions.
- 24/7 online access to daily portfolio valuations and monthly Milford PIE Fund Updates plus Milford’s research and opinions.
- Full quarterly reporting covering your specific asset mix, performance and strategy plus annual tax reports.
- Security of an independent Supervisor and Custodian.