"Morningstar Celebration” Terms and Conditions
Milford’s Terms and Conditions for the “Morningstar Celebration” running across Facebook. You must meet the criteria outlined below to be eligible for the prize draw.
Important things to know
- Entry period: Tuesday 7 March 2023 to Friday 31 March 2023
- To enter:
• You must follow Milford’s Facebook page and comment on the post to go in the draw to win a celebration box.
- There are 18 prizes of celebration boxes (2 of each box).
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- There will be two winners for each Facebook post – the commenter and their tagged friend.
- Incomplete entries will be rejected. Entries accepted upon receipt and not dispatch.
- Winner will be drawn and notified three (3) business days following the live date of each post.
- If winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 5 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited, and another winner will be drawn.
- Milford will require address and other information from you relevant to entry and participation in this prize draw.
- You must live in either New Zealand or Australia to be eligible to win any prizes in this competition.
- By entering, you consent to Milford publishing your name, should you win on the Milford website at milfordasset.com; the Milford Facebook page, Milford Instagram page and in any other forum that Milford considers appropriate.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of Milford, and their associated entities, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Milford may substitute the prize or any option of the prize with an alternative prize should the items listed in the relevant prize draw become unavailable.
- If Milford cannot run the prize draw as planned, Milford may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the prize draw.
- Milford may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- All decisions made by Milford are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner is fully responsible for any tax implications arising from accepting the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Milford (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any prize.
- The Promoter is Milford Asset Management Limited (“Milford”).