"What A Croc Giveaway” Terms and Conditions
Important things to know
- Entry period: Wednesday 1 February 2023 to Tuesday 28 February 2023
- To enter: You must follow Milford’s Instagram page and comment on the post to go in the draw to win a free pair of Crocs and a Milford charm.
- There are twenty-eight (28) prizes of Crocs and Milford charms.
- Winner will be chosen at random.
- There will be one prize winner for each Instagram post.
- Where possible we will endeavor to provide Crocs in the winner’s size. A Black or Papaya coloured pair of Crocs will be supplied at random.
- Incomplete entries will be rejected. Entries accepted upon receipt and not dispatch.
- Winner will be drawn and notified three (3) business days following the live date of each post.
- If winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 5 days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- Milford will require address and other information from you relevant to entry and participation in this prize draw.
- You must live in either New Zealand or Australia to be eligible to win any prizes in this competition.
- By entering, you consent to Milford publishing your name, should you win on the Milford website at milfordasset.com; the Milford Facebook page, Milford Instagram page and in any other forum that Milford considers appropriate.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of Milford, and their associated entities, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Milford may substitute the prize or any option of the prize with an alternative prize should the items listed in the relevant prize draw become unavailable.
- If Milford cannot run the prize draw as planned, Milford may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the prize draw. If so, a notice will be posted on the Milford Instagram page.
- Milford may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- All decisions made by Milford are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner is fully responsible for any tax implications arising from accepting the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Milford (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any prize.
- The Promoter is Milford Asset Management Limited (“Milford”).