Feedback & Complaints
Ways to give feedback
You can contact us in the following ways:
Please call us on 0800 662 345, Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm.
If you’re overseas you can reach us on +64 9 921 4700 (international charges apply).
Write to us
Attention: Client Experience Team
PO Box 960
We’ll make sure we resolve things together.
- We’ll find the right person to respond to you and acknowledge your feedback.
- We’ll respond within 10 days from when you get in touch. If we can’t resolve it immediately, we will let you know when you can expect to hear back from us.
- We’ll check with you by phone or in writing, after resolution, to make sure you’re happy with the outcome.
- If you are unhappy with the outcome, you can refer the matter to the Milford Head of Risk & Compliance & General Counsel.
- We’ll escalate it further if you’re still not satisfied.
External Dispute Resolution Scheme
If you are unhappy with our response, then you may want to seek independent assistance from the Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL). The FSCL can help clients investigate or resolve concerns and disputes free of charge.
Please note that before the FSCL can review your complaint, it must first have been fully investigated by us.
Freephone: 0800 347 257
Telephone: 04 472 3725
The FSCL’s office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and their website is fscl.org.nz.